DECLARATION OF PEMC HUMAN RIGHTS MANAGEMENT
We strive to achieve our mission 'the best corporation to create the Future with customers' We strive for human rights management by reflecting international human rights standards as a standard for correct behavior and value judgments that executives and employees should observe in order to improve human dignity and value in all management activities. In response, We declare "human rights management that guarantees human dignity and value" and use it as a criterion for the behavior norms and value judgments that executives and employees should follow, and pledge to implement it as follows.
- I.We respect and support international standards and norms on human rights, including the UN Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
- II.We establish and implement necessary systems and policies, such as the establishment of a human rights management system, so that human rights values and principles can be implemented in the daily management activities of executives and employees and settle down into practices and cultures in the organization.
- III.We are quick and appropriate to the human rights violations that occur in the process of promoting the corporation's business. It provides relief and actively strives for prevention.
- IV.We do not discriminate anyone including all the Stakeholder, for any reason, on the grounds of gender, religion, disability, age, social status, and origin.
- V.We guarantee freedom of association and the right for collective bargaining to protect rights and interested of our employees.
- VI.We prohibit all kinds of forced labor and child labor.
- VII.We strive not to harm the safety of the people in business activities, protect personal information collected in business and ensure access to information by customers and consumers.
- VIII.We promote industrial safety and health by creating safe and hygienic working environment.
- IX.We support and corporate with all partners to practice human rights management, aiming for win-win development.
- X.We strive to ensure that human rights of customers and local residents are not violated while conducting management activities.
- XI.We strive to observe environmental las the inside and outside of the country, We strive to protect the environment and prevent environmental disasters.
12 - 21 - 2018
All the members of PFMC